What personal data is collected and for what purposes?
When you use our platform and / or website, we collect and process personal data about you such as:
- surnames, first names, country, telephone number for all responses to your contact requests and for the delivery of a quote for the sale of your watch.
- email address in order to use this data for the creation of sending emails of information and notifications, as well as for the newsletter. You can withdraw your consent at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link provided in each of our communications or by contacting us.
Cookies are data stored in the terminal equipment of an Internet user and used by an Internet site to send information to the Internet user's browser, and allowing this browser to send information back to the original site ( for example a session identifier, the choice of a language or a date). You are informed that, when you visit our websites, cookies (connection cookies) may be installed on your browser software.
Disabling cookies. You can disable cookies at any time by selecting the appropriate settings on your browser to disable cookies (the help section of the browser used specifies the procedure). We draw your attention to the fact that disabling cookies may reduce or prevent accessibility to all or part of certain functions.
Is your data shared with third parties?
The personal data concerning you collected on our platform are intended for the own use by Watchbox and may be transmitted to subcontracting companies which Watchbox may call upon in the performance of its services. We do not sell or rent your personal data to third parties for marketing purposes under any circumstances.
How are your personal data protected?
Watchbox ensures the security of your personal data by implementing data protection through the use of physical and logical security means so that the personal data collected is neither lost nor misused , neither consulted, neither modified nor disclosed by unauthorized third parties unless the communication of these data is required by the regulations in force, in particular at the request of a judicial authority, police, gendarmerie or any other authority empowered by the law.
The security of personal data also depends on the Users. Users undertake to maintain the confidentiality of their username and password. Users also agree not to share their account and to declare to Watchbox any unauthorized use of said account as soon as they become aware of it.
Rights of concerned people
In accordance with the regulations in force, Users of Watchbox have the following rights:
- right of access and rectification
- update, data completeness
- right to block or delete personal data, when they are inaccurate, incomplete, equivocal, out of date, or whose collection, use, communication or storage is prohibited
- right to withdraw consent at any time
- right to restriction of processing of user data
- right to object to the processing of personal data
- right to the portability of data that users have provided, when this data is subject to automated processing based on their consent or a contract.
If you want to know how Watchbox uses these personal data, ask to rectify them or oppose processing, you can send an email to email@example.com or address a letter to the following address:
Watchbox - Vestingstraat 36 2018 Antwerpen Belgium.